Friday 27 January 2012

lonely

How come no one ever misses me?


Today I’m thinking a lot about people that aren’t in my life anymore. I realized that not one of those people from that time in my life are left around. I can’t talk to anyone about it because they’re all gone.

 I have no connection left to that part of my life. I miss them so much and I don’t think they miss me at all. Why does everyone get along fine when I’m not around but I fall apart when they leave? Why do I need more than other people?

It makes me even sadder to think that the phone numbers I do have left for these people will change eventually along with their addresses and then I really won’t be able to talk to any of them. I guess it doesn’t matter the numbers on the mail box because even if I knew them they wouldn’t reply to me anyway  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment